Considering the load surge current and the overload capacity of the relay to make the relay work with long life and high reliability, it is recommended to take the value of derating coefficient corresponding to the load type in the following table.
||Electric heating wire
||transformer / electromagnet
1. Please be sure to set the fuse, air circuit breaker, and other protective equipment on the power side to prevent short circuits.
2. When connecting inductive load, be sure to reverse the parallel freewheeling diode at the load end (see “Terminal configuration and wiring diagram” for specific connection method)!
3. M5 screw and spring washer are used with 2N.m torque. After 3 hours of use, tighten it once with the same torque. To ensure the close contact and firm installation between the base plate of the solid-state relay (hereinafter referred to as the product) and the heat sink.
4. The product wiring shall be standard wire, and the cross-sectional area can be selected according to 5-8A per square millimeter. The terminal shall ensure that the wiring is firm. Loose wiring will lead to abnormal heating and damage to the product. In case of high temperature and high humidity environment, conductive compound shall also be coated on the connection part.
5. The input terminal is a standard M4 screw, and the wiring tightening torque is (1.2-1.4) N.m. the output terminal is a standard M5 screw, and the wiring tightening torque is (1.5-1.8) N.m.
6. Please do not connect the current above the rated specification. Otherwise, it may cause abnormal heating of the product.
7. Do not apply voltage exceeding the rated value on the input circuit and output circuit, and pay attention to the wrong connection of positive and negative polarity, otherwise, the product will fail or burn.
8. Requirements for installation: it shall be installed vertically on the chassis with good ventilation conditions, and make full use of the heat dissipation conditions of air convection. When two or more products are installed side by side, an appropriate large gap shall be reserved.
9. When the ambient temperature of the product is high, please refer to the “Performance curve” to check the current temperature curve for derating. When it exceeds 60 ℃, air cooling is needed to ensure that the temperature of the product bottom plate does not exceed 80 ℃.
10. Before installation, maintenance, and other operations, be sure to cut off the power supply in case of an electric shock!